We support your flow control applications.
Discover flow control process solutions for your industry.
When it comes to flow control, one size does not fit all. That's why The Massey Company offers more than just an expansive inventory of mission-critical components and instrumentation you need to address your equipment and service needs – we offer the expertise to deliver flow control solutions that are specifically tailored to your unique challenges. As a division of the FCX Performance family of companies, The Massey Company leverages the technical expertise to help you navigate through even the most complex production and manufacturing challenges.
Chemical Processing: Expect precision control for product integrity and consistency.
We implement process flow control equipment with the expertise to meet your exacting standards and meticulous specifications.
- SIL-rated emergency shutdown (ESD) for SIS systems
- Contact, non-contact, and MLI-Level control
- Slurry flow
- Corrosive materials handling
- pH, conductivity, and ORP measurement
- Severe service valves for corrosive, erosive, high pressure, and high temperature
- High alloys
- Cryogenic valves
- Process flow, pressure, and temperature instrumentation
- Process analytics
- Valve actuation
EPC: Discover cost-effective solutions.
When you partner with The Massey Company, we'll help you discover new ways to efficiently and effectively meet project requirements.
- Leading brands with broad AML acceptance
- Specifications and applications support
- Documentation packages and processes
- Production and supply chain schedules
- Domestic and export packaging
- Start-up and commissioning support
- Global service network through industry-leading suppliers
Food & Beverage: We keep it clean.
Meet your high-purity standards and sanitary processing requirements with solutions from aseptic processing expertise to on-site process management.
- High purity/aseptic design
- Recording and control
- Instrumentation, flow, level, pressure
General Industrial: Demand the expertise to address your requirements.
We respond with a range of individual offerings and custom solutions – implemented by our experienced sales and service consultants.
- Calibration and commissioning services
- Energy audits on steam traps
- Utility flow measurement and totalizers for gas, steam, and compressed air
- Discrete sensors and cordsets for proximity, level, pressure, temperature, and flow
- Waste water treatment
- Liquid and bulk solids level gauges
High Purity: Find Precision solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech, and personal care.
Today’s processing environment is transforming rapidly. We offer the experienced staff and sophisticated solutions to address your operational and technological challenges.
- Industrial and hygienic products
- Broad industry expertise
Municipal & Institutional: Deploy High-efficiency solutions for water and energy.
We know the pressures of environmental regulations and industrial standards and the budgetary constraints. We work with you to deploy high-efficiency solutions specifically crafted for utilities and the ancillary services that support them.
- Accurate process measurement (custody transfer)
- Analytical measurement: pH, turbidity, and DO (also fluoride, manganese, and sludge consistency)
- Pump protection valves
- Process instrumentation measurement
OEM: Operate at peak performance.
We represent a wide range of premium products. And we match the widely variable and critically-precise specifications of individual components in order to provide the most efficient integrated solutions.
- Integrated solutions and specially designed products for unique applications
- Applications support
- Sizing and selection assistance to reduce equipment spend
- Local assembly and testing reduces cost and shortens lead times
- Staging and inspections within FCX Centers of Excellence
- Consolidation of shipments within our distribution facilities
- Global hazardous area agency approvals
- Environmental equipment protection: paint specs, enclosures, dust covers, sunshades
Power Generation: Operate productively, effectively and efficiently.
We offer solutions for fossil-fired, nuclear, and renewable industries --designed to meet or exceed regulatory pressures and changing industry standards.
- Feedwater, DA, drum, and condensate level control
- Cooling tower basin level and flow control
- Demineralizer, on-off, and control valves
- Ash handling valves
- Damper actuator upgrade and replacement
- Analytical and water chemistry
- FGD Scrubber: ball, knife gate, butterfly, and diaphragm valves
- Fuel oil/gas pressure control valves
- Fuel oil/gas (FM approved) safety shutoff valves
- Combustion analyzers (O2, CO2, CEMS)
- Draft range and multivariable pressure transmitters
- Pulverized coal level measurement
Pulp & Paper: Expect stability in operations, maintenance and production costs.
We deliver complete mill-wide solutions – from pulping to converting. Take advantage of our broad range of targeted solutions.
- High-density cleaners
- Low-flow chemical addition
- Basis weight control
- Separator level control
- Steam and condensate for dryer sections
- Consistency measurement
- Coarse and fine dilution Cs control
- Stock level control
- Stock washer
- Screening – accepts and rejects
- Coating kitchen
Steel & Metals: Depend on safety and performance for intensive service.
We understand the balance of safety and performance across intensive processes. We can improve processes and address budgetary constraints to help make you more productive.
- Flow, pressure, and temperature measurements
- Control valves for natural gas, air, oxygen, argon, nitrogen, and cooling water
- Corrosion-resistant lined pipe, valves, and instrumentation for pickling lines
- High-alloy valves
- Oxygen service valves and instruments
- Oxygen cleaning of valves and components
- Magmeters for cooling and quench water